From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: StockTrader Header
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:31:37 GMT
Avantika,

Well it seems that the Header control can be removed, because it's no longer being used.

When I re-wrote the site I replaced that control with the menu in the Site.Master page.

You can add the menu item there, also note that you will need to adjust the link padding in
the style.css file:

div#header-links table td a {
    padding-left: 15px;
    padding-right: 15px;
}

-Ben Dewey

-----Original Message-----
From: Avantika Agrawal [mailto:t-avagra@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2009 4:06 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: StockTrader Header

I'm working on adding a tab on the header for the .NET StockTrader for Configuration. I have
already:
- created and tested a Configuration page
- added a <td></td> element in Header.ascx with a link to the Configuration page
- For some reason, there are a bunch of warnings in the compilation of this page - it's unable
to find any of the links. The header also looks a lot different from what's specified on this
page - I'm thinking that there must be another place from which the header is being generated.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Avantika