From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: Initial Metro-based version of Stonehenge stocktrader application
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 01:49:54 GMT
Harold,

Were you thinking of using Maven or Ivy for this?  Or something else?  If it matters, we already
have a dependency on Maven for the WSAS implementation.

Is someone willing to work on this?

-Ben Dewey

-----Original Message-----
From: Harold.Carr@Sun.COM [mailto:Harold.Carr@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 11:24 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Initial Metro-based version of Stonehenge stocktrader application

Hello Ben,

I apologize for the delay.  I have been traveling most of the month of June.

It would be good to have a build.xml target for downloading the jars.  That
target should not be depended on by the build.  It should just be a standalone
target.  Then the instructions should be updated to say to run that target first.

Thanks,

Ben Dewey wrote:
> Any thoughts from the metro folks about including the download of these dependencies
in the build script?

> -Ben Dewey

So the answer on the lib dir is 'maybe'

> Drew

 Do these need to be removed as well?  I'm assuming there shouldn't be any jars in svn, is
that correct?  If so, should we just remove the lib folder all together?