From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: JAVA_OPSSEC not working
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 01:24:04 GMT
You may have to provide more information.

- Was this previously working?
- Do you have JCE installed?
- Are you running JDK1.5?
- Do you have logging enabled in WSAS?  Is anything showing up?

Instructions for these steps should be included in the WSAS CWiki install guide.

-Ben Dewey

-----Original Message-----
From: Avantika Agrawal [mailto:t-avagra@microsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 4:58 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: JAVA_OPSSEC not working

I am unable to process orders using the JAVA_OPSSEC. I tried processing with the JAVA_OPS
and that works fine.
Here are some more details - when I tried using DOTNET_CLIENT -> JAVA_BS -> JAVA_OPSSEC
to place an order, I get this error:
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error during encryption
Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated
in the code.

Exception Details: System.ServiceModel.FaultException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error during
encryption

Source Error:

Line 309:                throw;
Line 310:            }
Line 311:        }
Line 312:
Line 313:        /// <summary>

Source File: C:\dotnet\trader_client\StockTraderWebApplicationClients\BusinessServiceClient.cs
   Line: 311

Stack Trace:

[FaultException: org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Error during encryption]
   System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage
retMsg) +10257466
   System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32
type) +539
   Trade.BusinessServiceContract.ITradeServices.buy(String userID, String symbol, Double quantity,
Int32 orderProcessingMode) +0
   Trade.StockTraderWebApplicationServiceClient.BusinessServiceClient.buy(String userID, String
symbol, Double quantity, Int32 orderProcessingMode) in C:\dotnet\trader_client\StockTraderWebApplicationClients\BusinessServiceClient.cs:311
   Trade.StockTraderWebApplicationServiceClient.BSLClient.buy(String userID, String symbol,
Double quantity) in C:\dotnet\trader_client\StockTraderWebApplicationClients\BSLClient.cs:435
   Trade.Web.Order.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\dotnet\trader_client\Trade\Order.aspx.cs:60
   System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs
e) +25
   System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +42
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
+2428

Let me know if anyone else has faced this issue or if it is something that I have forgotten
to set up. If not, I can write up a formal bug on the JIRA.

Thanks,
Avantika