From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: Config Service interoperability
Date Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:23:17 GMT
+1 from me,

We'd eventually like to have the PHP Config screen look like the .NET Config screen right?

On that note, who should manage the WSAS Config?  WSAS is currently using the PHP config service,
but is the PHP website the right place to configure this?

-Ben

-----Original Message-----
From: Avantika Agrawal [mailto:t-avagra@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 3:29 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Config Service interoperability

I just tested this and it managed to make a connection to the configuration service but was
unable to process the GetBSConfig method. I think that's because our contract specifies this
as GetBSConfig and theirs is getBSConfig. This can be changed pretty easily. But the contracts
are a little different so all the inconsistencies should be ironed out. Is this something
you're interested in?