From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject RE: Config Service interoperability
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 03:16:10 GMT
Avantika,

Let's get these discrepancies addressed and change the contract names so the Metro team can
model their config contract after the .NET contract.

You should be able to change the method name to match PHP by adding the action parameter to
the OperationContract like this.

[OperationContract]
BSConfigResponse GetBSConfig(BSConfigRequest bs);

[OperationContract(Action="getBSConfig")]
BSConfigResponse GetBSConfig(BSConfigRequest bs);

-Ben Dewey

-----Original Message-----
From: Avantika Agrawal [mailto:t-avagra@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 3:29 PM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Config Service interoperability

I just tested this and it managed to make a connection to the configuration service but was
unable to process the GetBSConfig method. I think that's because our contract specifies this
as GetBSConfig and theirs is getBSConfig. This can be changed pretty easily. But the contracts
are a little different so all the inconsistencies should be ironed out. Is this something
you're interested in?