From Avantika Agrawal <t-ava...@microsoft.com>
Subject StockTrader Header
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 20:05:52 GMT
I'm working on adding a tab on the header for the .NET StockTrader for Configuration. I have
already:
- created and tested a Configuration page
- added a <td></td> element in Header.ascx with a link to the Configuration page
- For some reason, there are a bunch of warnings in the compilation of this page - it's unable
to find any of the links. The header also looks a lot different from what's specified on this
page - I'm thinking that there must be another place from which the header is being generated.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Avantika