From Avantika Agrawal <t-ava...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: STONEHENGE-81 and 84 committed
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:16:52 GMT
Hi Ben,

Thanks for committing these.
The edits to SH-84 look great- you are a much better UI designer than I am :)

I tested everything and it is working fine so I will resolve the corresponding issues. I noticed
that you added SQLExpress as the DBServer which is fine but just caused a setup issue for
me (since I am not using SQLExpress) - it was a quick fix. I will update the documentation
on the Wiki as a note to verify DBServer on ConfigConsole.

Thanks,
Avantika

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Dewey [mailto:Ben.Dewey@26ny.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:21 PM
To: 'stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: STONEHENGE-81 and 84 committed

Avantika,

I've committed and tested both of your patches.  Please download the latest code and test
them as well.  If everything looks good, then you can resolve these issues.

I made some pretty significant changes to the STONEHENGE-84 patch (I've implemented all the
validators), hopefully you're okay with the direction I've taken it.

-Ben