From Abu Obeida Bakhach <Abu.Obe...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [Vote] Grant committer status to Avantika
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 21:39:34 GMT
+1 great job Avantika!

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamaljit Bath [mailto:Kamaljit.Bath@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:42 AM
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [Vote] Grant committer status to Avantika

I would like to start a formal vote to grant committer status to Avantika Agrawal. This has
already been discussed in the Stonehenge private list and we have found no objections. Avantika
spearheaded the ConfigService extension to the StockTrader app, proposed a spec, worked collaboratively
to refine it and has made several patches and other contributions to JIRA and documentation
etc over the past several months and I think she has earned the right to become committer
on Stonehenge.

Specifically, she has made patches to the following issues - SH-51, SH-65, SH-66, SH-67, SH-75,
SH-81, SH-84.

Please vote +1, 0, or -1 (with comments) on this vote.

Here is a +1 vote from me.

kamal