From Vineet ghatge <vgh4us...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Metro Contribution
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:46:19 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vineet ghatge <vgh4uster@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 9:57 PM
Subject: Re: Metro Contribution
To: Ben.Dewey@26ny.com

Hi Ben,

I tried the instructions given by you and ming.However I tried changing the
port number from "8080" to "8090",this worked for all the URL's expect the
following two:-

b. OP
 Secure
Open browser with
http://localhost:8090/order_processor/OrderProcessorSec?wsdl
 Non-Secure
Open browser with http://localhost:8090/order_processor/OrderProcessor?wsdl

Now these URLs generate a "503 error"

I checked the autodeploy folder,it has the war files.

I even checked the logs.I am not sure if there are errors,I have attached
it, could you pls point them out(I have attached the server.log file) .

Could you also tell me if the order processor is the one which would talk to
the database(stocktraderDB)?

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H