From Vineet ghatge <vgh4us...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HELP-metro contribution
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2009 12:28:41 GMT
Hello all,

I tried running the scripts as per ming's intsructions,when I ran the setup
actions.exe file I got the following errors:-
system.expection:unable to login with newly created trade user
account,Error:login failed for the user 'trade'
at setupactions.setupaction.createdatabase(string databasename,string
userid,string password) in
C:\stocktraderdemo\setup_utilities\SetupActions\setupactions.cs

 This error was generated after  the database was populated for couple of
seconds

I was not able to fix the Bug,can some one suggest where the problem is?

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H