From Vineet ghatge <vgh4us...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: HELP-metro contribution
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 01:34:15 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vineet ghatge <vgh4uster@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 5:58 PM
Subject: Re: HELP-metro contribution
To: stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org

Hello all,

I tried running the scripts as per ming's intsructions,when I ran the setup
actions.exe file I got the following errors:-
system.expection:unable to login with newly created trade user
account,Error:login failed for the user 'trade'
at setupactions.setupaction.createdatabase(string databasename,string
userid,string password) in
C:\stocktraderdemo\setup_utilities\SetupActions\setupactions.cs

 This error was generated after  the database was populated for couple of
seconds

I was not able to fix the Bug,can some one suggest where the problem is?

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H