From Vineet ghatge <vgh4us...@gmail.com>
Subject Metro Contrib-Configuration
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 17:46:33 GMT
Hello all,

I was trying to "configure Metro endpoints",apparently all the suggestion
given previously haven't worked I am still getting an error.

1)Could some Tell me the precise steps to overcome the following errors:-

javax.faces.FacesException: Cant instantiate class:
org.apache.stonehenge.stocktrader.bean.ConfigServiceBean.. Network error
IOException: Connection refused: connect
javax.faces.FacesException: javax.faces.FacesException: Cant instantiate
class: org.apache.stonehenge.stocktrader.bean.ConfigServiceBean.. Network
error IOException: Connection refused: connect
  at
com.sun.faces.application.ApplicationAssociate.createAndMaybeStoreManagedBeans(ApplicationAssociate.java:537)

2)Is there another method to do the same process?

The ports used are 8080.I have updated in the resources/conf files

Pls do the needful

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H

PS:Refer the previous mails for the entire error list(Sub:Error-Metro
contribution)