From Vineet ghatge <vgh4us...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: MetroDeploy_Troubleshoot_Walkthru.doc-QUERY
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:29:43 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vineet ghatge <vgh4uster@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Subject: Fwd: MetroDeploy_Troubleshoot_Walkthru.doc-QUERY
To: Ben Dewey <Ben.Dewey@26ny.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vineet ghatge <vgh4uster@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 2:40 PM
Subject: MetroDeploy_Troubleshoot_Walkthru.doc-QUERY
To: Ben Dewey <Ben.Dewey@26ny.com>

Hello all,

In the documentation "MetroDeploy_Troubleshoot_Walkthru.doc" the step number
21 says:-

21.    So, I manually updated the JAVA_BS record in the DB to METRO_OPS

The above statement means
-I should change the URL of JAVA_BS to METRO_BS in the "service table"

Could please tell me if I am right?

In th documentation "C:\Metro\documents" under Metro StockTrader
Configuration there is a note:-

Note 1:

For JAVA_BS, JAVA_OPS and JAVA_OPSSEC, you should change the endpoint
addresses according to the glassfish development environment, such as the
port of glassfish.

Is this Mandatory step ? The config part worked though I logged out every
time tried buying shares.

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H