From Vineet ghatge <vgh4us...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: METRO Testing Results
Date Sat, 15 Aug 2009 03:55:17 GMT
Hi Joby,

In the documentation "MetroDeploy_Troubleshoot_Walkthru.doc" the step number
21 says:-

21. So, I manually updated the JAVA_BS record in the DB to METRO_OPS

The above statement means
-I should change the URL of JAVA_BS to METRO_BS in the "service table"

Could please tell me if I am right?

In th documentation "C:\Metro\documents" under Metro StockTrader
Configuration there is a note:-

Note 1:

For JAVA_BS, JAVA_OPS and JAVA_OPSSEC, you should change the endpoint
addresses according to the glassfish development environment, such as the
port of glassfish.

Is this Mandatory step ? The config part worked though I logged out every
time tried buying shares.

With Regards,
Vineet Ghatge H