From "Scott Golightly" <scott_goligh...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Move METRO from contrib to trunk
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 14:41:15 GMT
+1

Scott Golightly

-----Original Message-----
From: Ben Dewey [mailto:Ben.Dewey@26ny.com]
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 9:09 PM
To: 'stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org'
Subject: [VOTE] Move METRO from contrib to trunk

I'd like to call a vote for moving METRO from contrib to trunk,  We've had a
few testers that were able to get interop working, with the exception of
some endpoint name conflicts.

I've committed and tested the changes for the name conflict.  The work the
METRO guys have done is great and we should get it moved over so we can test
and prepare for our next release.  Any further issues can be addressed when
the code is moved to trunk.

Please vote +1, 0, or -1 (with comments) on this vote.

Here's my vote +1.

-Ben Dewey

Mentors,

Does the contrib code look good (legally)?  Does this require any PMC
voting?