From Ben Dewey <Ben.De...@26ny.com>
Subject M2 Release
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:12:19 GMT
Everyone,

After months of effort, we are hoping to move forward with our M2 Release.  I've spoken with
a few people off of the list and it seems that due to licensing issues with OpenSSO we are
not going to be able to release it anytime in the near future.

I, along with many others would like to release and start working M3.  In order to do this
we felt it best to create a branch, then remove metro trader client from the trunk, and release.

Nick Hauenstein is on board and has graciously offered to update the documentation to reflect
this.  I will perform the branching now and start preparing the code for a release.

Please let me know if anyone has any comments.

Thanks,

Ben Dewey