From Chintana Wilamuna <chinta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AddressAlreadyInUseException when starting TradeOrderProcessor service
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2010 05:15:49 GMT
On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:16 AM, Nick Hauenstein <nickh@quicklearn.com> wrote:

> I'm installing all of the M2 StockTrader implementations on a Windows 7 virtual pc, and
I can't seem to get the OrderProcessor Service to start. It thinks that some other application
has already reserved https://localhost:8005/tradeorderprocessor/ [1]. This isn't the case,
and netstat shows that nothing is listening on port 8005.

> All of the other services start-up just fine. Firewall exceptions are in place for TCP
ports 7000, 8000, 8005, 9000, 9001 (both inbound/outbound), and I have already run AuthorizeWcfServices.bat.

> Any thoughts/suggestions?

Nick,

You can use TCPView
(http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897437.aspx) to
find out the process that listens on port 8005. That might be useful
to fix this problem.

Bye,

    -Chintana

--