From "Dewey, Ben" <ben.de...@tallan.com>
Subject RE: YOUR OPINION REQUIRED: Archive or Continue Stonehenge? [ was RE: Ready to Graduate?]
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 22:19:45 GMT
I was purposely sitting on Kamal's email in hopes that we would receive some comment from the
folks on the WSO2 or Java side of the equation, unfortunately I haven't heard anything.

Despite my desire to continue, without sponsorship of some kind, I'd have to vote that we
suspend the project.

Thank you to everyone for all your hard work.

-Ben Dewey

Abu, Let me know if you need any help on the Cloud Interop Project you mentioned.