From Michael Stroucken <...@cmu.edu>
Subject Re: Making a release
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 23:21:34 GMT
Michael Stroucken wrote:

> (XXXstroucki: the output of createVm is verbose and not generally
> useful to the end user)
Converted to a createMany table type view
> (XXXstroucki: the error output here is harmless, but should not happen
> (and does not happen in my cluster). I will address next.)
When a VM is not yet known to the NM, query the VMM to refresh state. Fixed.
> (XXXstroucki: the leaked stuff comes from lvm2 and can be suppressed
> by setting the environment value LVM_SUPPRESS_FD_WARNINGS. Current
> attitude is for lvm2 to no longer display the messages by default.)
> (XXXstroucki: The lvremove output should be quieted.)
Closing file descriptors now, and quieted the output of lvremove.

That essentially clears out any obvious problems during installation.
I'm going to deposit an installation walkthrough in the doc/ directory.

Greetings,
Michael.