From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: web site resources?
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 14:42:41 GMT
Thanks Geir,

On Dec 23, 2005, at 7:16 AM, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> yes, and you aren't going to like it :)

Your kidding right? I love pain :-)

> What does the maven2 generated site look like now?

A broken version is currently on codehaus (wadi.codehaus.org).

> I was just reading this list to propose an alternative, as simple
> xdoc oriented site that I've used successfully in geronimo,
> harmony, jdo and agila lately.  Very simple.

The agila site looks fine. But we have burned a lot of cycles on
getting javadoc, clover, jxr, etc etc etc integrated into our maven
build. I'd hate for all that to go to waste.

> But if there's already a pile of maven generated cruft, why not.

Agreed the output of maven is crufty, what alternative is there to
getting a whole site generated, with clover, javadoc etc?

> And yes, it's good to just check in the artifacts and do a svn co
> on the webserver.

Check in the maven generated cruft? or the source xdoc documents and
generate then publish?

TTFN,

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org