From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: activecluster
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:18:20 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Sounds good but... - the AMQ guys are not going to do a release for
at least several days and with Christmas coming and package renaming
and all I'd expect more than just a few days but more like a week or
two. So what I was thinking about was us doing a 'local' repo in
either of our home dir's then deleting it once the AMQ M4 release is
out.

Once AMQ does their release we can point to the 'standard' spot for
snapshot/milestone releases which I'd assume is cvs.apache.org.

Thoughts?

Bill Dudney
MyFaces - myfaces.apache.org
Wadi - incubator.apache.org/wadi