From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Tomcat and Jetty WADI/Geronimo status ?
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 21:01:11 GMT
Jan, Jeff,

Could you guys update me with where we are with these ?

If they are working, I would like to try them out, So I can add Geronimo
to the getting started doc and maybe the node.sh.

If they are not working, I would like to help out in getting them fixed.
Please describe the problem how to replicate it.

If you could let me know where I can pick up a Geronimo dist to test
your stuff in, that would be really useful as I have not had much
success buliding my own at the moment.

Thanks, guys,

Jules

crystallises out around it."