From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] TIMEOUT AGAIN! : Re: WADI - Move to Geronimo Incubator
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 14:18:01 GMT
Geir,

I still do not seem to be receiving mail from wadi-dev@incubator.apache.org.

Please would you add me (jules@coredevelopers.net) and, if everyone is
happy with it, ensure that all other members and contributors
(http://wadi.codehaus.org/team-list.html) are also subscribed.

Once this is done, I would like to suggest that we resume the process of
moving the dev and user lists along with their archives, over to the
incubator.

Is everyone on board ?

Jules

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> Excellent.  The point of my post was to get some of you to stop
> doing, and all of us to start talking.  Once we're all talking, we go
> back to doing.  Together.
>
> I won't respond individually to all the posts in this thread, but
> I've read all of them and thanks all for reading, thinking, and
> responding.
>
> Off for coffee...
>
> geir
>
> On Dec 21, 2005, at 11:55 PM, Jeff Genender wrote:
>
>> Everything is getting worked out and are making positive strides for
>> everything to work out.  I think we are moving in the right direction.
>> I have spoken to Jules this evening, and everything is looking like  its
>> ironing out fine.
>>
>> Jeff
>>
>> Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

>>> I think that the more we talk here together, the better.

>>> My problem is that no one answered you and kept on working on it.
>>> That's what prompted my email.  Lets do this together.
>>>
>>> geir

>>> --Geir Magnusson Jr                                  +1-203-665-6437
>>> geirm@apache.org

crystallises out around it."