From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject TIMEOUT (Re: [wadi-dev] Fwd: Move to Geronimo Incubator - PAUSED.)
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:20:53 GMT
Before this spins too far out of control, lets all take a breath.

Clearly Jules sees problems.  Clearly the rest would have preferred a
more collaborative and community approach to solving them.

Lets try to find something in between.  Ok?

I just created the WADI project in JIRA.  Jules, you need to create a
JIRA account.  Then we should put our issues in there, so we can get
working on them.  Otherwise, we don't know what to do....

geir

geirm@apache.org