From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [wadi-dev] TIMEOUT AGAIN! : Re: WADI - Move to Geronimo Incubator
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 19:35:33 GMT
On 12/22/05, Bill Dudney <bdudney@apache.org> wrote:

> While you are fixing up mailing list stuff ---
>
> I accidentally subscribed with my .mac account then unsubscribed with
> that account and signed up with my @apache acct.
>
> I have seen intermittent delays in posting to the list with my apache
> acct, I'm not sure that has anything to do with my subscription waltz
> but... Could you take a look and make sure I did not mess up anything
> in in subscribing and unsubscribing?
>
> bdudney@mac.com - should not be subscribed
> bdudney@apache.org - should be subscribed

I'll get the subscriber list to Geir promptly.

As far as asking Geir to subscribe or unsubscribe addresses from
lists, I'd like to remind everyone that this is not necessary. All
mailing list subscriptions can be handled via the following addresses
in a self-serve manner:

Subscribe:
wadi-dev-subscribe@incubator.apache.org
wadi-ppmc-subscribe@incubator.apache.org