From Bill Dudney <bdud...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WADI's move to the incubator - Apology
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:14:16 GMT
Hi Jules,

Thanks, apology accepted - let's get to fixing what's broken and
making Wadi the premier clustering choice in the Java EE space.

Here are some tasks I think we need to tackle asap;

1) get the changes you made to the codehaus cvs into apache svn -
looked like most of it was cleaning up the doc's and the startup
scripts - hopefully this will be straightforward
2) figure out what to do about history from the codehaus cvs - I
opened this issue to track progress, but conversation belongs on the
list http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WADI-7, I'm going to start
a separate thread on this topic.

Looking forward to the conversation.

TTFN,