From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject TIMEOUT AGAIN! : Re: WADI - Move to Geronimo Incubator
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:12:33 GMT
Hey, everyone :

Jules, people don't want to stop - they are interested in moving
forward.

Everyone else, Jules wants to slow down.

I don't see people working together here, I see people ignoring each
other.  You can't do this w/o Jules, and Jules can't do this w/o the
rest of you.  I don't really care about why Jules wants to stop, nor
why people want to move forward and ignore him, but guys - just fix
it.  We're all adults.  If the issues are personal, solve them.  If
they are commercial, leave them at the door.  If they are technical,
wadi-dev@ please.

This will stop or I'll recommend that we just toss WADI out of
incubator because no one wants to work with each other.

geir

geirm@apache.org