From Jules Gosnell <ju...@coredevelopers.net>
Subject Re: WADI Incubation To Continue?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 14:14:59 GMT
Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:

> Are all external issues worked out?
>
> I think it's time that WADI either go forward and finish the entry
> into incubator, or the incubation stop and it be revisited when all
> parties are ready, if they aren't right now.
>
> geir

here is how I propose that I will move the main part of WADI to ASF.

- at codehaus - migrate codebase from cvs to svn (with history)
- test
- at codehaus - make a few more changes to code (module separation
etc..) and test (I'm considering repackaging for ASF on this side as
well to keep modules left behind in step)
- copy relevant code areas (with history) to ASF to svn
- fix ASF build system and test
- remove these areas from codehaus svn
- fix codehaus build system and test
- look at populating ASF side mailing list archives from codehaus.

Once this is done, we will probably want to place links at the codehaus
side pointing to the ASF side etc, modify the website content codehaus
side and rebuild both websites,

Finally, we can continue work on WADI.

If anyone has any issues with this, please bring them to the lists
attention ASAP.

Jules

crystallises out around it."

 * Jules Gosnell