From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Initial tasks
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 19:02:50 GMT
Hi Alan,

Kresten has already committed the work related to his task.
Infact, he actually closed the task, I reopened it because some more work on top of kresten's
work needs to be done.
What prasad is in addition to what kresten has committed.

I think it probably makes sense to close YOKO-37 task as kresten has completed the initial
work and create new one for
prasad's work.

If this is ok i will do that and assign it to prasad.

thanks,
adi