From "Sakala, Adinarayana" <ASAK...@iona.com>
Subject Initial set of tasks...
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 17:26:50 GMT
All,

Here are some of the tasks i think that we should focus on as a starting point.

1. Setting the Maven build system - Sounds like Kresten already started on this and sent out
a proposal to yoko-dev.

2. Changing the packge name from com.occ to org.apache.yoko and reorganizing the initial IONA
code. Any volunteers?

3. Setting up the website. I am thinking we should build the site using Maven site plugin
as other apache projects. Are there any guidelines for this?
I am interested in doing this and certainly can use some help if anybody else is also interested.

4. Should we setup a IRC channel for quick conversations?
   If so, any volunteers?

Anything else as a starting point.

thanks,
Adi