From Lars K├╝hne <lakue...@t-online.de>
Subject coding standard
Date Sun, 05 Mar 2006 13:57:16 GMT
Hi,

to make life easier for all of us, I think we need to agree on some
coding standard. This will prevent changing indentation, opening brace
position, tabs vs spaces, etc. back and forth with each commit.

Personally I don't really care which standard we use, as long as we use
one. I suggest we use the same rules as Geronimo
(http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/CodingStandards), because that is in
line with the Eclipse defaults. Any objections?

I'm not sure yet what exactly requires a vote. Is a coding standard
something we should vote on (if only to demonstrate our ability to reach
consensus by voting) or is lazy consensus sufficient here?

/Lars