From Kresten Krab Thorup <k...@trifork.com>
Subject Re: coding standard
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 08:03:13 GMT
The IONA contribution is using it's own set of standards, and if it
is to be reformatted it should probably happen pretty soon.

As for how the coding standard look, I don't care.

To have any chance of success however, I think that someone will make
a set of IDE configurations for it so that we can all just use the
IDE's formatter.

Kresten Krab Thorup
krab@trifork.com