From "Mosur Ravi, Balaji" <br...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Test failure and hang building latest code
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:21:29 GMT
Hi,

This was mentioned earlier & I think there is a JIRA raised for this...

- Balaji

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick McGuire [mailto:rickmcg@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 6:38 AM
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Test failure and hang building latest code

I'm getting a test failure trying to build the latest code level (a
fresh checkout).  This exception is reported, and the build just hangs
at this point.  Is anybody else having this problem?

Rick

 T E S T S
[client:err] Exception in thread "main" java.rmi.UnmarshalException:
error unmar
shalling return; nested exception is:
[client:err]    java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: and
[client:err]    at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown
Source)
[client:err]    at
org.apache.yoko.processmanager.internal.ProcessAgentImpl.main
(ProcessAgentImpl.java:65)
[client:err] Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: and
[client:err]    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:567)
[client:err]    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:464)
[client:err]    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:413)
[client:err]    at
sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.pathToURLs(LoaderHandler.java:74
7)
[client:err]    at
sun.rmi.server.LoaderHandler.loadClass(LoaderHandler.java:147
)
[client:err]    at
java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader$2.loadClass(RMIClassLoader.jav
a:620)
[client:err]    at
java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoader.loadClass(RMIClassLoader.java:
247)
[client:err]    at
sun.rmi.server.MarshalInputStream.resolveClass(MarshalInputSt
ream.java:197)
[client:err]    at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readNonProxyDesc(ObjectInputStream.
java:1538)
[client:err]    at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readClassDesc(ObjectInputStream.jav
a:1460)
[client:err]    at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readOrdinaryObject(ObjectInputStrea
m.java:1693)
[client:err]    at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject0(ObjectInputStream.java:
1299)
[client:err]    at
java.io.ObjectInputStream.readObject(ObjectInputStream.java:3
39)
[client:err]    ... 2 more