From "Nolan, Edell" <Edell.No...@iona.com>
Subject RE: Steps for hitting a Milestone release (WAS: RE: Milestone release)
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2006 08:51:27 GMT
Hi,

If we go along with 0.9-snapshot-M1 and then when releasing each
milestone
We strip out "snapshot" and release as 0.9-M1 - does this sound
reasonable.

Edell.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kulp, John Daniel
Sent: 13 June 2006 01:54
To: yoko-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Alan D. Cabrera; Sakala, Adinarayana
Subject: Re: Steps for hitting a Milestone release (WAS: RE: Milestone
release)

Alan,

> It doesn't need to have the word incubating in the version and I, IMO,

> think that it's awkward.

Are you sure about that?   The incubator reviewers required that for all
the
tuscany artifacts for their milestone 1 release.   That is also an
incubating
project so I would "assume" the rules for them would also apply to us.

We had a JIRA issue:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-370

--
J. Daniel Kulp