From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: Next Steps for Project Yoko : A Proposal
Date Sun, 25 Nov 2007 10:13:33 GMT
Axis2 also has CORBA bindings using Yoko. I wonder whether there's a way
to look at unifying that work to avoid whatever duplication possible.
Axis2 has a pretty complete binding and we're working on client bindings
as well (currently the work is mostly to Web service enable a CORBA object).

DanK- are you the one who's working on that part in CXF? Can you point us
to the binding code?

The Axis2 work is here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/java/modules/corba/

Sanjiva.