incubator-zeta-users mailing list archives

From Kore Nordmann <m...@kore-nordmann.de>
Subject Re: [zeta-users] Problem with bar too large
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:47:33 GMT
Hi,

On Mon, 2010-09-06 at 17:09 +0200, David DURIEUX wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We use ezcomponents for graph in our GPL software (GLPI).
> We have a problem with bar too large like you can see on screenshot.
> This is the code, if you can help me.

The merging of steps on the x axis, which is commonly done on labeled
with more then 10 labels was the problem here, it can be fixed like
this:

http://incubator.apache.org/zetacomponents/documentation/trunk/Graph/tutorial.html#lots-of-bars

In your case add this line after assigning the data to the chart:

$graph->xAxis->labelCount = count( $graph->data['printer of comp 10-1'] );

This solves the problem here.

Kind regards,
Kore

--
Kore Nordmann                                        (GPG 0xDDC70BBB)
- What I do:                   http://kore-nordmann.de/portfolio.html