incubator-zeta-users mailing list archives

From Jerome Renard <jerome.ren...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [zeta-users] release date?
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 06:46:36 GMT
Hi Dominique,

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Dominique 'NetAndroid' Schramm
<lists@schramm.es> wrote:
> hi,
>
> i am new to apache zeta components and like them from day to day more.
> but there is one question left: is there any release date? till now only
> the svn is available :(

Since Zeta Components has been incubating at the ASF we did not had
time to prepare a new
release which means only svn trunk/ is available for now.

We are doing our best to release a new version as soon as possible.

However since Zeta Components is (around) a 5 years old project you
may use a a component
in its latest release. Release informations are available for each
component here:
- https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/zetacomponents/release-info/latest

You can download a component in a specific version here :
- https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/zetacomponents/releases/

Best Regards,

--
Jérôme Renard