jackrabbit-oak-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Dürig (JIRA) <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (OAK-1055) Occasional test failure in ObservationTest.observation()
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 10:03:43 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-1055?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Michael Dürig resolved OAK-1055.
--------------------------------

       Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version/s: 0.11

> Occasional test failure in ObservationTest.observation()
> --------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: OAK-1055
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OAK-1055
>             Project: Jackrabbit Oak
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: core
>            Reporter: Michael Dürig
>            Assignee: Michael Dürig
>             Fix For: 0.11
>
>
> The test occasionally fails with
> {code}
> Failed tests:
> observation[1](org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.observation.ObservationTest):
> Unexpected events: [EventImpl{type=8, jcrPath='/test_node/property',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=16,
> jcrPath='/test_node/n1/p1', userID='oak:unknown',
> identifier='/test_node/n1', info={}, date=0, userData=null,
> external=true}, EventImpl{type=4, jcrPath='/test_node/n1/p2',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/n1', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=2, jcrPath='/test_node/n3',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/n3', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=8,
> jcrPath='/test_node/n3/jcr:primaryType', userID='oak:unknown',
> identifier='/test_node/n3', info={}, date=0, userData=null,
> external=true}, EventImpl{type=8, jcrPath='/test_node/n3/p3',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/n3', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=2, jcrPath='/test_node/{4}',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/{4}', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=8,
> jcrPath='/test_node/{4}/jcr:primaryType', userID='oak:unknown',
> identifier='/test_node/{4}', info={}, date=0, userData=null,
> external=true}, EventImpl{type=1, jcrPath='/test_node/n2',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/n2', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=4,
> jcrPath='/test_node/n2/jcr:primaryType', userID='oak:unknown',
> identifier='/test_node/n2', info={}, date=0, userData=null,
> external=true}, EventImpl{type=4, jcrPath='/test_node/property',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=16,
> jcrPath='/test_node/n1/p1', userID='oak:unknown',
> identifier='/test_node/n1', info={}, date=0, userData=null,
> external=true}, EventImpl{type=8, jcrPath='/test_node/n1/p2',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/n1', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=2, jcrPath='/test_node/n2',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/n2', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=8,
> jcrPath='/test_node/n2/jcr:primaryType', userID='oak:unknown',
> identifier='/test_node/n2', info={}, date=0, userData=null,
> external=true}, EventImpl{type=1, jcrPath='/test_node/n3',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/n3', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=4,
> jcrPath='/test_node/n3/jcr:primaryType', userID='oak:unknown',
> identifier='/test_node/n3', info={}, date=0, userData=null,
> external=true}, EventImpl{type=4, jcrPath='/test_node/n3/p3',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/n3', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=1, jcrPath='/test_node/{4}',
> userID='oak:unknown', identifier='/test_node/{4}', info={}, date=0,
> userData=null, external=true}, EventImpl{type=4,
> jcrPath='/test_node/{4}/jcr:primaryType', userID='oak:unknown',
> identifier='/test_node/{4}', info={}, date=0, userData=null,
> external=true}]
> {code}
> As [noted before | http://markmail.org/message/lk3vrrcn5edib73d]  having {{external=true}}
and also the event types indicate that the events are being seen "in reverse" (i.e. reverse
diffing of the node states involved). 



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1#6144)

Mime
View raw message