jakarta-bcel-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <jvan...@zenplex.com>
Subject Release Candidate
Date Sat, 10 Nov 2001 15:06:52 GMT
Hi,

I've add a whole bunch of documentation, trying to convert the old tex
documents and taking necessary bits from the sourceforge site in an attempt
to get ready for a release. I still have to clean up all the references in
the manual and convert a couple more tex documents but I think we're getting
there.

Markus, do you think the code is ready for an rc1. I'm trying to do the same
with xmlrpc package so it's not much more overhead to take care of BCEL as
well. Also could you get Enver (sp?) to send his details to me and I'll get
him setup in the system as he's not a listed committer and he should be
given the authorship of JustIce.

I will try to finish the documentation today so that we can all take a look
at it and hopefully I will be able to roll out some tarballs and an
announcement tomorrow night.

If there are any concerns or thoughts let me know.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org