jakarta-bcel-dev mailing list archives

From Shane_Curc...@lotus.com
Subject Xalan/XSLTC use of Jakarta version of BCEL
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 23:14:16 GMT
So, now that BCEL is an official Jakarta project, when should the
Xalan/XSLTC team start using that version instead of our crufty old
checked-in one?  It seems to be happy in the nightly Gump runs, although
I'm a tad confused why there are two two of them:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/jakarta-bcel.html
  http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/latest/bcel.html

(I also don't quite get why http://jakarta.apache.org/bcel/faq.html still
says it's covered under LGPL, but that's a different question)  Of course
we'll have to figure out a reliable way to use bcel.jar from the xalan
build.xml script; whether we want to somehow reference the live code in the
bcel area or simply want to check in an updated .jar file.

- Shane