jakarta-bcel-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel F. Savarese" <...@savarese.org>
Subject Re: teeny java doc patches
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 22:27:17 GMT

In message <20020214145747.A27557@cliftonlabs.com>, Dale E Martin writes:
>Hello.  I'm using BCEL in a project I'm working on.  As I discover missing
>information in the java doc, it's my intention to send patches in.  I'm
>submitting two patches and I'd appreciate any comments to
>"dmartin@cliftonlabs.com".  I'm not subscribed to this list so please make
>sure you email me directly with any comments.

It seems to me that if you are going to be making contributions, you should
be subscribed to bcel-dev.  It is a very low-traffic list, so it won't
fill up your mailbox.  Otherwise, you inconvenience the developers
of the software and increase the probability of off-list discussion,
which is against Jakarta's spirit of open collaboration.

Disclaimer: I am not a BCEL committer.  I present this opinion only as
part of my last duties as an outgoing member of the Jakarta PMC (foster
community and all that :).

daniel