jakarta-bcel-dev mailing list archives

From Niclas Hedhman <nic...@hedhman.org>
Subject Re: BCEL future
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:32:50 GMT
On Tuesday 01 February 2005 01:18, Henri Yandell wrote:

> What should the next version be? I assume it should be a minor release
> of some kind with bugs/patches dealt with.

The current CVS breaks compatibility with latest release, as one public method
now has an "throws Exception". I have posted a issue about this somewhere
2004 Q2.

The change broke Excalibur Fortress, and the work-around for being compatible
with both 5.1 and CVS is ugly.

Mailing list archive (which ain't that big) contains some more bug reports and
patches I think, which should be worthwhile looking at.

Cheers
Niclas