jakarta-bcel-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TODOs
Date Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:05:59 GMT
Oops, didn't read this until after I sent an email to the PMC saying I
would mail ideas on BCEL to this list tomorrow. So if you can wait
until then (politeness to let anyone on the PMC complain :)) then I'll
send bootstrap plans/ideas etc.

I'll integrate/steal Torsten's list as well :)

Sorry it's not moving as quickly as it could, Apache is about
community consensus and ensuring consensus seems to usually be about
not surprising anybody; so slow and steady.

More tomorrow....

Hen