jakarta-bcel-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Kitching <skitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: bcel-nudge
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:35:54 GMT
On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 09:56 +0100, Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> do we have to vote on that? I thought that the three of us simply
> subscribe and then you kick off the vote for Torsten and Dave.
>
> Anyway, I'm +1 on that. Nudge, nudge. :-)

The vote for Torsten and Dave has already been raised:
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bcel-dev&m=110719210317255&w=2
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=bcel-dev&m=110719216304779&w=2

Dave has:
   +1 simon
   +1 conor

Torsten has:
   +1 simon
   +1 conor

I'm just waiting for Henri to send the final vote tally email, and
declare them elected. Maybe he's waiting for your vote :-). Or waiting
for the 72 hour deadline to be up (needed so that people have a chance
to -1, not that it will happen here but we should follow the rules).

Presumably then Dave will need to fill in and fax the CLA (contributor
licence agreement) form to ASF. That typically takes a week or two to be
processed :-(.

Torsten should already have a CLA on file as he is a commons committer,
so someone (presumably Henri) could grant him karma immediately (?).

Regards,

Simon