jakarta-bcel-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] SVN migration asap
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2005 04:07:44 GMT
Vote to migrate to svn as soon as Infra and I can sort things out. The
migration would use the following simple svn strategy that we agreed
upon:

**************
The Jakarta Project has decided to move jakarta-bcel to subversion.

We need to export

jakarta-bcel

to SVN and then lock the CVS module.

The resulting repo we need is:

/jakarta/
  /bcel/
    /branches/
    /tags/
    /trunk/

Upon conversion, the website will be modified to link to the
svn.apache.org repository instead of cvs.

The process is one in which Infra setup a test repo briefly, so those
watching the migration can check that it looks good, then they freeze
the CVS and migrate into the proper asf repo. I doubt there'll be any
problems with BCEL, it's an easy one. I've already checked all the
binary files are properly binaried in CVS.

[ ] +1
[ ] -1

Hen