jakarta-bcel-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Curdt <tcu...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BCEL annotations
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 10:40:05 GMT

On 06.02.2008, at 06:50, Siam Rafiee wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering what the current state of the BCEL Annotations API is
> (which, last I heard, was in development)... Is it working and
> complete on trunk? Any known issues with it?

It seems like people are already playing with it. It comes with unit
tests. IIUC for custom annotations we might need open up a class (saw
that in bugzilla) ...but I suggest you give it a try.

The plan was to slowly get a new release out. This week I will
prepare a first RC out for people to play with. Would be great to get
some feedback from you.

cheers
--
Torsten