jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <victor.j.orlikow...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Discussion on language auto-detection
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:12:25 GMT
So, the time has come for features and releases.

There was discussion (around January) of adding a form of language
auto-detection to BSF, a la JAXP.

What ideas or suggestions do people have on the matter? I'm up for
doing implementation, but I'm looking for some thoughts on how
people would expect it to work and on a preferred direction for
implementation.

One this is complete, error logging is somewhat cleaned up, and
I add some more docs to the tree, I think we could have a real 2.3
release candidate on our hands for a final 2.3.

Thanks in advance,
Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski  | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org | victor.j.orlikowski@alumni.duke.edu