jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <victor.j.orlikow...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: More problems with latest BSF changes
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:15:34 GMT
On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 04:50:57PM +0200, Igor Bukanov wrote:
> >     [junit] 	at org.apache.bsf.BSFManager.exec(Unknown Source)
> >

> It means that org.apache.bsf.engines.javascript.JavaScriptEngine.eval
> calls org.mozilla.javascript.Context.evaluateString with negative value
> for script starting line number. Rhino does not accept it: use 1 if unknown.

Fixed. This was part and parcel w/ the removal of the source,
lineNo, and columnNo parameters.

Thanks for the fix, Igor. I had thought that I could get away w/ a
0 or -1 line number. It has been set to 1 now.

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski  | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org | victor.j.orlikowski@alumni.duke.edu