jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Victor J. Orlikowski" <victor.j.orlikow...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: More problems with latest BSF changes
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 20:19:10 GMT
On Wed, Jul 09, 2003 at 09:24:41PM +0200, Igor Bukanov wrote:
> Well, you could get away with 0, but -1 for a line number has no sence.
> But note that Rhino use the suplied line number in error messages and if
> a script comes from a middle of file, it would be hard for a user to
> locate errors. So BSF API should allow to pass this information.

Fair enough. I'll un-deprecate the 5 parameter methods, and revert
the code. This is sufficient justification, since I do intend to
have some form of BSF debugging, but it will likely be error
reporting, rather than something like Venkman.

Victor
--
Victor J. Orlikowski  | The Wall is Down, But the Threat Remains!
orlikowski@apache.org | victor.j.orlikowski@alumni.duke.edu