jakarta-bsf-dev mailing list archives

From "Jiger Patel" <jiger_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: BSF plugin in Eclipse - input needed
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2003 05:15:07 GMT
Hi Alex,
            I have just released SuperScript 0.3. You can get it from
http://www.mycgiserver.com/~jigerjava/SuperScript0.3_bin.zip . This is a
"near perfect" release and fixes a lot of issues with BSF Scripting Engine's
error handling and handling of sysout/syserr by various engines. Plus I have
added support to write jEdit Macros with BSF supported languages to turn it
into a powerful tool. The Help and release notes/change logs are in the Help
itself.

If you have any suggesstions/comments, then send them directly to me.

Hope this is of help,
Jiger Patel.